Volo Polar-X PEGFOR BMX Bicycle Foot Studs, Aluminum Alloy Non-Slip Leading Foot, Suitable for Mountain Bike Riding, Pegs for Bikes, BMX Foot Pegs, Suitable for 3/8 Inch Axles (Blue)
- Brand: VOLO.Freedom to fly
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 0.4850169764 Pounds
- VOLO pegs are usually fixed to the rear axle and front wheel of your bike. Pegs are used primarily to perform stunts and tricks on motocross bicycles. On BMX bikes pegs vastly expand the types of tricks possible, from front wheelies to double peg grinds.
- 【Function】VOLO pegs are usually fixed to the rear axle and front wheel of your bike. Pegs are used primarily to perform stunts and tricks on motocross bicycles. On BMX bikes pegs vastly expand the types of tricks possible, from front wheelies to double peg grinds.
- 【VOLO Bike pegs are designed for riders】Place their feet and their weight over the center of the wheel. This provides a more stable platform than the pedals, allowing the rider more control in the movements of the bike. The positioning of the axles makes balancing on one wheel much easier and provides a pivot point to rotate and move the BMX bike. The pegs are often used to “grind” along a surface, such as a curb, concrete bench or rail, as the rider balances on the moving bike.
- 【VOLO Bike Pegs Are Rigid And Fixed】 Reduce the risk of slipping during tricks. Special designed Knurled texture help the shoe grip the peg. Bigger size provide more possibility for the riders, including the space needed for foot placement and the demands of various tricks to be performed. Fans of grinding tricks usually prefer all metal pegs.
- 【High Quality】 The pegs is made from aircraft aluminum which can be used for ordinary bicycles, mountain bicycles, road bicycles, tracked bicycles, BMX, MTB, etc. Aluminum is good for keep the strength while weighing the bicycle down. While pegs are optional, all freestyle and stunt riders should use a helmet and elbow pads to protect themselves when they fall.