ROCKBROS Mountain Bike Pedals Aluminum Alloy + Nylon Fiber Non-Slip Lightweight Nylon Fiber Bicycle Platform Pedals for BMX MTB 9/16
- Brand: ROCKBROS
- Weight: 0.7 Pounds
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE: This bike pedals is made of reinforced nylon fiber. The nylon fiber on the pedal surface is strong and wear-resistant. The chrome-molybdenum steel bearing is not easy to be damaged. The weight of a pair of pedals is only 0.7 pounds, so there is no burden to ride.
- ✔STRONG GRIP: This mountain bike pedals has 10 non-slip stainless steel nails on one side, which can firmly grasp the soles of your feet and prevent accidents such as slipping. The arc of the pedals can also fit your feet well, making riding easier.
- ✔EASY TO INSTALL & WATERPROOF and DUSTPROOF: CR-L on the left; CR-R on the right. Bike pedals with sealed bearings give you the freedom to ride in the rain and zip through the dirt as much as you want.
- ✔ULTRA-SMOOTH BEARINGS: The main shaft of this mountain bike pedals is made of chrome-molybdenum steel, which is stronger than ordinary steel, and has better load-bearing performance. A carbon fiber bushing on the outside of the spindle makes it more durable and corrosion-resistant, keeping the flat pedals spinning smoothly and noiselessly.
- ✔LIFETIME WARRANTY: ROCK BROS ensures your purchase is risk-free! If there are any questions, we will give you a full refund. If our product does not meet your expectations, you can get a full refund. Your satisfaction is our top priority.