PRO BIKE TOOL Tubeless Bike Tire Repair Kit – for MTB and Road Bicycle Tires – Fix a Puncture or Flat, Fast – Tackle Set Includes Storage Canister, Plugger Tool and Plugs – 5 Bacon and 5 Black Strips
- Brand: PRO BIKE TOOL
- Color: Black
- Height: 1.2 Inches
- Length: 2.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Width: 1.2 Inches
- Repair A Hole in Seconds – If you run tubeless, you really need this! It’s a simple idea if your tire is leaking air, ‘ram’ a rubberised rope plug in the hole from the outside, re-inflate the tire with a bike pump or CO2 inflator. Job done
- Save Your Ride – When a puncture is too large for the tubeless sealant (including Slime or Stans NoTubes tire sealant), the combined tire reamer and insertion tool makes for easy plugging with a tire plug so you can quickly get back to the joy of your ride.
- Quick and Easy Flat Repair – for Mountain, Road, Hybrid, E-Bike, Cyclocross, Gravel Bikes and ATV. Storage canister neatly includes the needle (tire reamer and insertion tool), 5 ‘Bacon’ strips (otherwise nicknamed ‘Anchovies’), 0.06 inches / 1.5mm thickness for Road tires and smaller punctures and 5 ‘Black’ strips, 0.14 inches / 3.5mm for mountain bike and hybrid tires. Plugs made from vulcanized butyl rubber.
- Compact and Durable Storage – CNC machined aluminum storage capsule is durable and compact. Storage capsule doubles as a handle when the kit is in use. Safely store the exposed insertion needle and tire plugs in the fully sealed canister. Store the small capsule in your bike / saddle bag or hydration / backpack. Capsule dimensions (when closed): 1.1 inches / 2.8cm diameter, 3.03 inches / 7cm length. Weight 1.8oz / 50g.
- Pro Quality – We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!
There are no reviews yet.