JOYSTAR 14 Inch Girls Bikes Toddler Bike for 3 4 5 Years Old Girl 14″ Kids Bikes for Ages 3-5 yr with Training Wheels and Basket Children’s Bicycles in Purple
- Brand: JOYSTAR
- Color: Purple
- Height: 0 Inches
- Length: 0 Inches
- Weight: 22.0462262 Pounds
- Width: 0 Inches
- Size: 14 Inch with Training Wheels
- Best Gift for 3-5 Years Old Girls – JOYSTAR Angel 14″ Girls bike with bright & stylish colors is suitable for 3 4 5 years old (35-47 inch tall) toddlers. They have adjustable saddle & stem height for easy pedalling. Soft seat offers more comfort in riding. The Angel is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood
- Bike Designed for Kids – Sturdy Hi-Ten steel frame and fork easily surivive the multiple bumps of learning balance. The amazing ride comes ready to rock with resilient wheels, wrapped in Rubber off-road tires for outstanding grip and stability in any weather conditions. Starter kid bike to help your child learn to balance and pedal while retaining their independence.
- Safe for Younger Riders – Coaster brake is easy to provide phenomenal stopping power when needed, so they can stay in full control, a great option for young rider. Enclosed chain guard, prevent your kids getting hurt. Removable training wheel will keep everything pointing in the right direction till she’s ready to balance on her own.
- Your Children Will Love It – Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grip design keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheels. This girls bicycles come with beautiful basket and DIY Decal stickers adding more fun for your little thrill-seeker to get pedaling up to speed in a flash.
- Alway on Your Side – As we promise, safety overrides everything. If any issues or concerns arise with our kids bikes, please contact us and we will take an action ASAP. Safety cannot be compromised, it is our PRIORITY. The bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, timely customer service and also limited lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.