Albott Balance Bike – Toddler Training Bike for 18 Months, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Year Old Kids – 12″ Toddler Push Bike No Pedal Bicycle with Footrest for Baby Children (Green&Black)
- Brand: Albott
- Color: Green&Black
- Weight: 6.6 Pounds
- A BALANCE BIKE KIDS WANT MOST: This toddler bike is light enough for kids to drag, but strong enough when you threw it to the ground! It is safe and looks cool too! We packed all the features into the Albott push bike, your kids will like their first bike!
- SAFETY FIRST: The Albott kid’s bicycle has a turn limiter for greater control while they master the skill of steering. The custom footrest lets them place their feet safely as they go fast for their very first time. Through-wheel axles stop wheels from falling off while the soft seat lets kids hit their first tiny “all-terrain bumps” without jarring.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TO GROW WITH KIDS: The steel frame has gradually become obsolete, we gave the Albott training bike an ALUMINUM frame that’s as light as it is tough. It will be the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence! The adjustable seat allows for a ride height of 12” – 16.5” and grows from 18 months to 5 years. Compared to other bikes which have a weight of only 60 lbs, we can carry up to 110 lbs!
- LIGHTWEIGHT OUTDOOR TOY: This boys and girls bike is only 6.6 lbs – Toddlers can lift and drag it easily. The 16.9” T-bar with its comfortable grips are easy for little hands to grab while the 12” heavy-duty foam wheels, can be dragged over gravel without punctures. It can not only exercise the child’s balance ability but also help your child learn to ride a bicycle in advance, which will be a critical transition period.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Packed with safety features, kitted out with safe ABS plastic finishes for fewer scrapes to the bike and your kids! Comes with a complete 2-year manufacturing warranty. Any questions please feel free to contact our customer service team.
There are no reviews yet.