WOTOW Bike Tire Repair Tool Kit, Waterproof Frame Storage Bag & Mini Bike Pump & 11 in 1 Multitool & Bicycle Tyre Lever Patch Portable Repair Tool Accessories Set for Road Mountain BMX Cycling(11)
- Brand: WOTOW
- Color: Black
- Essential Bike Repair Set — WOTOW Bike Portable Repair Kit includes a waterproof bike top tube frame bag, a 120psi mini bicycle pump, a 11 in 1 multi-function bike repair wrench tool, some bike tire bars and patches. All the accessories can be held in the bicycle pouch which mounted underneath the frame, which make your riding and travelling no troubles and easily.
- Waterproof Large Frame Bag—The bike triangle bag adopted 600D polyester with PU coating, which is water resistant and weather resistant, and easy to wipe to clean. With dimensions of 10.6″ x 8.3″ x 6.7″, the pack has plenty of room as 1.5L to store necessary belongs like smart phones, wallet, mini bike inflator, cable lock, repair tools etc. And the inner pocket built helps better organization.
- Fast Inflation Mini Pump — Built-in boost pressure system, the max 120 PSI pressure pump allowing to pump up flat tires with less force. With the valve adapter under the lock lever, the inflator fit for both Schrader and Presta valve mouth. And the attached sports needle make it also can inflate sports balls and swimming rings besides the normal mountain & road bikes and strollers.
- 11 in 1 Multi-function Repair Tool — WOTOW foldable multi-function bike repair tool is made of high quality stainless steel, sturdy and durable, includes 1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm Allen Wrench, Slot & Cross Screwdriver, T25 Torx, Key Hook. The mini and compact size make it easy to use and carry. Besides repairing bicycles, it is also can be used as a household tool kit for daily operation.
- Convenient Reliable Patches — 6pcs pre-glued patch are included in the suit, which was designed to help outdoor cyclists to get out of trouble easily in the jungle and on the road at any time. Simply apply the rasp to roughing the inner tube, and paste the self adhesive patch firmly on the damaged area for emergency.