Sportneer Mountain Bike Pedals, CNC Machined 9/16″ Threads Cycling Sealed 3 Bearing Pedals for Road Mountain BMX MTB Bike
- Brand: Sportneer
- Weight: 0.69 Pounds
- Size: One Size
- Sturdy & Durable: The Sportneer bike pedals provide you with an incredible sense of security on every terrain! These pedals are crafted from CNC integrated aluminum alloy, chromium-molybdenum steel with an anodic oxidation process for improved durability, and corrosion resistance. What you get is an all-around stronger pedal with load-bearing capacity.
- Large, Lightweight & Smooth: The large and lightweight bicycle pedals allow for a more comfortable riding experience. The 3.94 inches width and 0.69 pounds of weight of the pedals provide optimal foot grip during cycling. You can count on a smooth pedaling experience with the optimized 3-bearing design of the pedals.
- Amazing Slip Resistance & Superb Grip: Slippery pedals can be dangerous during cycling sessions. This is why these mountain bike pedals are crafted with stainless steel cleats on both sides to ensure effective grip during bike rides.
- Dustproof, Waterproof & Noiseless: You don’t have to worry about picking the right terrains to ride on. The Sportneer bike pedals come with sealed bearing with dustproof caps that prevent water, dust, and sand entry. These road bike pedals will not make noise after a muddy ride or a rainy session.
- Convenient Installation & Wide Application: For easy installation, the pedals have signs to indicate the right and left pedals. (Note: L stands for left and R stands for right). The bike pedals are suitable for use on BMX, MTB, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, vintage bikes, commuter bikes, off-road bikes, folding bikes, road bikes, unicycles, city bikes, etc. They are compatible with the international standard of 9/16” threads.