Schwinn Koen & Elm Toddler and Kids Bike, 20-Inch Wheels, Training Wheels Not Included, Red
- Brand: Schwinn
- Color: Red
- Size: 20-“
- This Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 20-inch wheels is designed for children 6 years old and up, or 48 – 60 inches tall. The Koen is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn’s SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 20-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate.
There are no reviews yet.