Retrospec Cub Kids Balance Bike No Pedal Bicycle – Beginner Toddler Bike – Steel Frame & Air-Free Tires – Girls & Boys 2-5 Years – Eggshell
- Brand: Retrospec
- Color: Eggshell
- Size: One Size
- CUB BEGINNER BIKES: The pedal free Cub bikes cultivate confidence and encourage intuitive riding while developing balance and coordination. With this in mind, kids familiar with a balance bike will more easily transition to a “big-kid” set of wheels.
- SAFE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This safe beginner’s bike reduces the risk of injury by keeping feet and frame low to the ground. Pint-size cyclists are able to zip around while practicing their balancing skills on their legs instead of relying on training wheels.
- DURABLE FRAME: A low stand-over height, step-through frame, and no-pop tires makes Cub as durable as it is adorable. The high-tensile strength steel frame and fork are virtually indestructible, but your child is not, so always strap on a helmet!
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The handles and seat post are adjustable, accounting for all inevitable growth spurts! Fits children from 2 to 3 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars.
- NO MAINTENANCE: Cub requires minimal assembly and basically no maintenance. Cub doesn’t require brakes, pedals, gears, or even air in the tires! No maintenance means more time spent riding.
There are no reviews yet.