OLYWAN SPD Clipless Pedals 9/16 Universal Road Bike Pedals Nylon Bicycle Platform Pedals Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL Cleats for Mountain/Road Bike
- Brand: OLYWAN
- Color: Blue-NY
- Size: one
- 🔹【Material & Design】 Olywan road bike pedal’s average weight is 0.58 lb/pair. Pedals’ body is composed of Nylon. Chromoly steel for spindle, suitable for daily training and sports.
- 🔹【Fully Compatible】 Our bicycle pedals are compatible with 9/16″ cranks. Compatible with all Shimano SPD-SL road bike pedals systems. This means you can use Shimano SPD SL cleats on these pedals or use these cleats on Shimano road bike pedals.
- 🔹【Adjustable Tension】 The tension can be adjusted according to different riding habits. Enable the rider to clip in and clip off the lock quickly. It gives riders wonderful feelings. The large pedaling area can make the pedaling more efficient.
- 🔹【Easy to Install】 These cycling pedals will just take you about five minutes to install. You need: a 6mm hexagon wrench: install the pedal for use. 4mm hexagon wrench: install and fixing cleats. 2.5mm hexagon wrench: adjust the looseness of the pedal clip (no tools are included in the package)
- 🔹【Package Content】 1 set of pedals, 1 pair of cleats, 6 screws, 6 washers, instructions for use. If you have any questions about our product, you can contact us, we will try our best to help you.