NiteRider Lumina Micro 900 Front Bike Light Sabre 110 Rear Bike Light Combo Pack- USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight LED Front Light Water Resistant Mountain Road City Commuting Cycling Safety Flash
- Brand: NiteRider
- Color: Black
- Height: 1.75 Inches
- Length: 9 Inches
- Weight: 0.44 Pounds
- Width: 4.75 Inches
- Size: 900 Lumens Front / 110 Lumens Rear
- LOCK MODE FEATURE keeps the Lumina Micro 900 headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. Unlock / Lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- IMPORTANT: THE LUMINA MICRO 900 IS SET TO LOCK MODE AT THE FACTORY. UNLOCK BEFORE USE.
- OPTIMAL VIZ for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. And with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR on the Lumina Micro 900 and SABRE 110 is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. Lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING rugged design of the Lumina Micro 900 with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. Rely only on quality lighting systems
- 5 MODES Lumina Micro 900 Run Times: Low- 11:00h @ 200 lumens, Medium- 4:30h @ 450 lumens, High- 2:00h @ 900 lumens, Safety Flash- 11:00h, and Walk Mode- 60:00h @ 30 lumens.
- 6 MODES Sabre 110 Run Times: Pulse Flash- 7:00h, Fast Flash- 6:00h, Fast Flash2- 17:00h, High Steady- 1:45h, Medium Steady- 4:00h, and Low (Group Ride)- 8:30h
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED ALUMINUM HEATSINK keeps the Lumina Micro 900 at optimal operating temperatures for consistent and reliable performance
- IP64 RATED WATER AND DUST RESISTANT with a high degree of protection from various environmental influences without being damaged
- FAST CHARGE TIMES both the Lumina Micro 900 and Sabre 110 can be fully charged in only 2.5 hours