COOGHI Balance Bike – One-Piece Magnesium Alloy Frame, Rubber Foam Tires Toddler Bike, Lightweight for Ages 2-6 Year Old Boys Girls – Kids Training Bicycle with Footrest, Lemon
- Brand: COOGHI
- Color: Lemon Yellow
- Length: 33 Inches
- Weight: 6.83 Pounds
- PERFECT FIRST BIKE FOR GROWING RIDERS – The handlebar and seat are adjustable for growing kids, fits inseams between 13in-19in, suggested for kids ages 2-6. This no pedals balance bike helps them to learn balance and coordination while having fun.
- ERGONOMIC ALL-IN-ONE FRAME – Made of a solid one-piece magnesium alloy frame with better construction, it makes the toddler bike easy to ride, especially when learning how to balance and steer. And the 360° rotatable handlebar will rotate and lie flat on the ground to prevent children from being injured by the handlebar when they fall.
- NO MORE TIRE MAINTENANCE – This toddler bike’s 12-inch rubber foam tires are far way more durable than other EVA tires. The non-slip surface gives more tear-resistant and a firm grip provides extra traction in wet conditions. They never go flat, parents don’t have to pump and maintain tires! Tips: The tires may have a smell for a time because of their rubber material.
- NO TOOLS ASSEMBLY & ADJUSTMENT – Every COOGHI toddler bike is delivered partially assembled, you’ll only have to insert the handlebar before it’s ready for riding! The handlebar and seat are both adjustable, no tool needed (A wrench is provided for special cases).
- WORRY-FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Offering a 2-year manufacturer’s support combined with replaceable parts, your COOGHI balance bike is sure to last!
There are no reviews yet.