Bike Rack for Car, BENETA Bicycle Car Rack with 2” Hitch Tightener, Heavy Duty 4 Bike Hitch Mount Rack Foldable Swing Down Bike Carrier Rack for Car, Truck, SUV and Minivan – 4 Bike
- Brand: BENETA
- Color: Black
- Height: 15.7 Inches
- Length: 36.2 Inches
- Weight: 27 Pounds
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Size: Bike Rack
- 【Dual Carry Arms Design】- Based on dual-arm bicycle car rack and horizontally 360°adjustable mounting saddles, which spacing accommodates mountain bikes and road bikes of different frame sizes and designs.
- 【Durable Bike Rack for Car】- Sturdy heavy duty steel construction carry up 4 bikes max load to 220 LB. Equipped with extremely durable nylon straps to keep the bicycle stable and powder-coated on the bicycle carrier to prevent bicycle scratches.
- 【Optimized Tilt-Down System】- Convenient vehicle access with tilt down feature enables users to open the car rear gates easily, even when your bikes on the rack. And the rack can be quickly released to its original position with locking pins.Bonus a 2” hitch stabilizer and installation tool kit.
- 【Anti-Sway Construction】- Premium iron with a thickness of about 7mm which is the thickest on the market, stronger and more stable than other brand.Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to heavy-duty anti-rattle stabilizer, even on bumpy roads.
- 【Easy Installation Hitch Bike Rack】- BENETA bicycle car racks can be set up in minute. WARM TIPS : It is recommended to install the two straps provided to stabilize the bicycle while driving.Backed by BENBTA lifetime warranty. All BENBTA bike frames are backed by a professional consulting service and warranty.
- Car models applicable to BENETA bike rack: SUVs, Minivans, Cars, Truck, etc
- Types of bicycles that can be placed on BENETA bicycle car racks: Mountain bikes, Road bikes, etc
- Size of BENETA bike rack hitch: 36.2*23.6*15.7‘’, 27 lb
- The load-bearing of BENETA bike rack for suv: carry up 4 bikes max load to 140 LB
- The material of BENETA hitch bike rack: 7mm thickness of powder-coated Premium iron