Addmotor Motan 3 Wheel Electric Bicycle, Ebike 750W 48V 17.5Ah Removable Battery, Front & Rear Baskets and Front Fender, M330 20″ Fat Tire Electric Tricycle (Black)
- Brand: Add motoR
- Color: Black
- Weight: 88 Pounds
- Powerful Motor—–The M-330 P7 Electric Tricycle is equipped with a super 750-watt hub brushless Bafang front motor that perfect for any rider who needs to haul big loads or wants extra support when it’s difficult to balance. Pedal Assist or Throttle Mode. You will find cycling has never been this much fun or this convenient. Max. Speed is 22MPH.
- Removable Battery——Removable 48V 17.5Ah Panasonic lithium battery; A USB charging port enables you to charge your devices while you ride. With night mode LCD ensured visibility at night and shows mileage and speed.
- Sturdy Design—–Heavy loads are a breeze with an extra-sturdy 7075 alloy frame. Approachable thanks to a step-thru frame with a low standover height, the upright riding position is comfortable and adjustable for a wide range of rider sizes. The stem is a folding-style stem that can fold down like on a folding bike, also can telescope up to raise the handlebars for taller riders. ★Please make sure the SIZE before purchasing: Appropriate Height: 5’2″-6’5″. Maximum Load: Electric Bicycle 350lbs.
- Large Capacity Baskets —–Addmotor electric trike has a front basket and a large rear basket, load up the convenient basket with groceries, supplies, or whatever suits your daily shopping while staying in shape.
- Comfortable & Easy To Assemble—–Kenda fat tires provide great traction and comfort along with a Mozo spring suspension fork. Comfortably for you enjoy riding around town, the beach, or just an afternoon cruise. The Electric Bike Comes With 85% Assembled; Only The Front Wheel, Handlebar, Seat, And Pedals Needs To Be Attached Using The Included Tools. You Can Totally Assemble It Yourself.
- Excellent Service&Notices—–With 2 Years Of Technical Support And A One-Year Service For The Electric Motor, Battery, You’Ve No Worry About Using It. We have a U.S. Customer Service Center. You will get the excellent service and support that you need. Note: To Prevent Any Risk, Please Make Sure The Battery Is In A “Locked” Condition Before You Ride The EBike.
There are no reviews yet.